Simrad Precision-9 Compass
With an internal array of solid-state sensors constantly measuring motion and orientation on nine axes, the Precision-9 also provides pitch and roll data to compatible equipment.
An easily adjustable mounting bracket and single-cable connection allow simple installation aboard any vessel, including up-mast mounting suitable for steel hulls.
Note; If you do not have an existing NMEA2000 network, NMEA2000 Starter Kit 000-0124-69 must also be purchased.
- Heading, Rate Of Turn (ROT), pitch and roll output over NMEA 2000®
- Accurate and reliable solid-state sensor technology
- Heading accuracy of ±2° after calibration
- Easily adjustable mounting bracket allows bulkhead or up-mast installation
- IPX7 waterproof for external up-mast mounting on steel hulled vessels
- Simple installation with a single NMEA 2000® connection
In the Box
Simrad Precision-9 Compass, mounting bracket, 4.5m NMEA2000 cable & NMEA2000 T-connector.
|Dimensions MM (LxHxD)||With Bracket: 119 x 90 x 133|
|Power Consumption||0.4 W|
|Supply Voltage||8-16V DC via NMEA 2000®|
|Compatibility||NMEA 2000 only|
SIMRAD Precision-9 Compass
- Brand: SIMRAD
- MPN: 000-12607-001
- Model: Precision-9
- Availability: In Stock
- Lead Time: 3-5 days
- Ex VAT:£431.67