Simrad AP48 Autopilot Controller
The AP48 Autopilot Controller is a premium dedicated control head for Continuum autopilot systems, enhanced with modern glass helm styling.
Engineered for responsiveness and ease of use in all conditions, the AP48 pairs a large aluminium rotary control dial with dedicated ‘dodge keys’ to adjust heading port or starboard in one- or ten-degree increments.
With an optically bonded 4.1-inch display and its intuitive controls, the AP48 also provide full access to advanced Continuum steering features including automated turn patterns, No Drift steering, depth contour tracking, and more.
Note; AP48 autopilot controller also requires compatible autopilot computer, drive unit and heading source. Please see autopilot products for more information.
- Intuitive autopilot interface with extended keypad
- Large, heavy-duty rotary control dial for precision steering
- Continuum steering technology
- Optically bonded 4.1-inch colour display
- Ultra wide 170-degree viewing angle
- Dedicated one-degree and ten-degree port/starboard dodge keys
- Automated turn patterns for fuel-efficient, hands-free manoeuvres
- No Drift steering holds your course against wind and tide
- Depth contour tracking makes it easy to fish ledges and drop-offs
- Easy setup with auto tuning and calibration
- Low-profile glass helm design
- Certified NMEA 2000® connectivity
In the Box
Simrad AP48 Controller, 4.5m NMEA2000 cable & NMEA2000 T-connector
|Dimensions MM (LxHxD)||177 x 115 x 56|
|Display||4.1" Transmissive TFT-LCD|
|Screen Resolution||320 x 240|
|Power Consumption||2.97 Watts MAX @ 13.5v DC|
SIMRAD AP48 Autopilot Controller
- Brand: SIMRAD
- MPN: 000-13894-001
- Model: AP48
- Availability: In Stock
- Lead Time: 3-5 days
- Ex VAT:£704.17