Actisense Lite Cables: NMEA2000
Available in various lengths, Actisense cable assemblies can be used as either drop cables* from a NMEA 2000 backbone, or to extend the length of the backbone cable.
Actisense Lite cable assemblies offer a quick installation and quality reassurance, as only Actisense UL certified cable is used.
NMEA 2000 Lite cable can be used to create a backbone up to 100 meters in length. If the backbone length required exceeds 100 meters, the center of the bus can be extended with NMEA 2000 mini cable to keep the outer Lite sections to the 100-meter maximum.
The maximum permitted length of a drop cable (distance from the backbone) is 6 meters. It is important to limit each drop length to the minimum required as the total of all drop lengths must not exceed 72 meters.
The Actisense range of NMEA 2000 connectors and cables has been designed using their specialist interconnect and NMEA knowledge.
Note*: The maximum length of a single drop cable to a connected device is 6 meters.
Available in a choice of cable lengths:
- A2K-TDC-0M25 NMEA 2000 Lite cable assembly 0.25m
- A2K-TDC-0M5 NMEA 2000 Lite cable assembly 0.5m
- A2K-TDC-1M NMEA 2000 Lite cable assembly 1m
- A2K-TDC-2M NMEA 2000 Lite cable assembly 2m
- A2K-TDC-3M NMEA 2000 Lite cable assembly 3m
- A2K-TDC-4M NMEA 2000 Lite cable assembly 4m
- A2K-TDC-5M NMEA 2000 Lite cable assembly 5m
- A2K-TDC-6M NMEA 2000 Lite cable assembly 6m
- A2K-TDC-8M NMEA 2000 Lite cable assembly 8m
- A2K-TDC-10M NMEA 2000 Lite cable assembly 10m
Actisense NMEA2000 Cables - Various Lengths
- Brand: Actisense
- MPN: A2K-TDC
- Model: A2K-TDC
- Availability: In Stock
- Lead Time: 3-5 days
- Ex VAT:£12.50