V3100 Class B AIS Transponder
**Offer price includes AIS programming with vessel details**
The new V3100 Class B AIS is designed to meet the needs of light commercial vessels and workboats operating in high-traffic areas. SOTDMA technology and increased output power provide improved transmission reliability and range, in a cost-effective package for vessels that require greater performance than standard Class B AIS but do not require a full Class A solution.
The V3100 Class B AIS incorporates the same SOTDMA technology found in Class A systems. This self-organising transmission technology allows the V3100 to negotiate a regular transmission timeslot with other AIS units in range, facilitating more frequent and reliable position updates in areas of high AIS activity such as crowded harbours and waterways.
With a maximum transmission power of five Watts - more than double the output power of standard Class B systems - the V3100 allows a vessel to be detected at greater range and provides more reliable transmission to satellite-based AIS receivers.
This ‘black box’ AIS solution is designed to work with Simrad & B&G multifunction displays and other NMEA 2000® or NMEA 0183® connected marine electronics.
Note: An AIS antenna is required to complete this system
- Enhanced performance compared to standard Class B AIS
- Transmit over greater distances with 5-Watt output power
- Transmit more frequent position updates with SOTDMA
- Greater transmission reliability in high-traffic areas
- Integrated ‘black-box’ solution
- NMEA 2000®, dual NMEA 0183®, and USB connectivity
- IP67 water-resistant housing
- Built-in SD card slot for AIS data logging
In the Box
V3100 Transponder with NAIS-500 Antenna
Navico V3100 Class B AIS Transponder
- Brand: Navico (SIMRAD, Lowrance & B&G)
- MPN: 000-14380-001
- Model: V3100
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Lead Time: 5-7 days
- Ex VAT:£824.99