The IC-M73PLUS is a powerful marine handheld that features IPX8 submersion rating, 6 watts high output, long battery life and a compact ergonomic body amongst many other features. As such, it will be ideal for all leisure and commercial customers who want a solid, dependable handheld VHF that they can rely on.
The IC-M73PLUS uses a BTL (bridge-tied load) amplifier that doubles the audio output. Its internal speaker delivers a loud 700mW audio output with clear sound even in noisy environments.
Icom IC-M73PLUS Key Features
- Last Call Voice Recording, automatically saves the last incoming call for up to 1 minute
- Active Noise Cancelling Technology reduces background noise by up to 90% and improves both your transmitted voice and incoming call
- Bass boost function
- 700mW Loud Audio
- 6W RF Output Power
- IPX8 Advanced Waterproofing
- Slim, Hourglass Body, Wide Viewing Angle LCD
- AquaQuake water draining function
- Dual/Tri-Watch function for monitoring Channel 16 and/or call channel
- Battery indicator shows remaining battery power in 4 levels
- Favourite channel and tag scan functions
- Optional speaker-microphones, HM-167 and HM-202
In the Box
IC-M73PLUS, BP254H 7.2V/2150mAh LiIon battery pack, BC210 Rapid charger, BC06 AC adapter, MB103 alligator type belt clip, hand strap, FAS64V antenna and handbook.
Icom IC-M73PLUS Professional Handheld VHF Radio
- Brand: ICOM
- MPN: IC-M73PLUS
- Model: IC-M73PLUS
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Lead Time: 4 weeks
- Ex VAT:£247.49