**Offer price includes AIS programming with vessel details**
The CAMINO-108 is the next generation of Class B AIS transponder from trusted manufacturer AMEC. It facilitates the exchange of AIS messages with other AIS equipped vessels within VHF range – an essential way to improve collision avoidance on the water.
The dual-channel receivers ensure maximum reception of available AIS messages. Its NMEA2000, NMEA0183 and waterproof USB port enable simple integration with chart plotters and PCs and the built-in SD card slot makes storage of AIS data easier than ever.
You can also choose whether or not your vessel details are transmitted by adding the optional TX on/off switch.
Note; An AIS antenna is required to complete this system
- NMEA 2000, Dual NMEA 0183, and USB connection
- Patch GPS antenna for internal use included
- Silent mode enabled via Tx On/Off switch
- Compact design for easy installation
- Low power consumption with 12 or 24v DC input
- Comes with AIS viewer and configuration software for PC.
In the Box
Camino-108 AIS transponder, Patch GPS antenna, GPS mounting bracket, power cable & configuration software for PC
AMEC Camino-108 Class B AIS System with Patch GPS Antenna
- Brand: AMEC
- MPN: Camino-108
- Model: Camino-108
- Availability: In Stock
- Lead Time: 3-5 days
- Ex VAT:£430.00