Comar R500NI Intelligent Network AIS Receiver
With Wi-Fi, for Land Based Applications
The R500Ni is an AIS receiver with Wi-Fi, designed for coastal monitoring & capable of filtering, processing & forwarding AIS data across a network.
The R500Ni with Wi-Fi is an AIS receiver interfaced to an ARMv8 microcomputer. The R500Ni is designed for coastal monitoring applications and is capable of filtering and processing AIS data and forwarding it across a network. In this way, several R500Ni units can be used to form a complete networked monitoring solution for monitoring a port and its approaches.
The unit has both Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity, as well as 4 USB ports and an HDMI connector for a monitor display. What makes the R500Ni different from other receivers is that it can be deployed in any AIS network using proprietary software specific to that network and is shipped ‘bare bones’.
The R500Ni is designed for use by the commercial market and uses Comar’s well proven and internationally specified high sensitivity dual channel parallel receiver, and is quite possibly the most flexible and powerful AIS receiver available on the market.
- Designed for commercial land-based monitoring of sea traffic
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet network connectivity
- Built-in Microcomputer for on-board data processing
- Industry Grade Dual Channel AIS Receiver
- Built-in HDMI port for a Display Monitor
- 4 Built-in USB ports for local monitoring
- Ideal for feeding vessel tracking data to a website or a vessel monitoring server
- Built-in micro-SD card slot for storing the OS and supporting software
- For shoreside monitoring of shipping by Government bodies
- Managing traffic at local port approaches
- Assisting in Search and Rescue operations
- Locating ships for local tug/supply operators or security operations
- Analysing shipping in specific areas
- Monitoring fishing zones
- Feeding data to AIS vessel tracking websites
|Dimensions MM (LxHxD)||L 135 mm W 80 mm D 39 mm|
|Supply Voltage||5 V dc; 900 – 1200 mA typical|
Comar R500NI Intelligent Network AIS Receiver With Wi-Fi - Land Based
- Brand: Comar
- MPN: 119-R500NI
- Model: R500NI
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Lead Time: 5-7 days
- Ex VAT:£427.50