The Navionics+ "Small" charts are designed with the local skipper in mind. Covering localised coastal areas, each chart area covers a specified geographical area, offering a cost effective alternative to the UK/Ireland wide standard XL9/28XG chart area.
Boat safer and savor every moment on the water! All-in-one max detailed cartography for marine and lakes makes Navionics+ the perfect choice for cruising, sailing and fishing.
Get the most accurate navigational data, an exclusive 0.5 m HD bathymetry map which is enhanced by boaters like you, and unique local content shared by Navionics app users.
Daily updates and advanced features are included for one year.
Supplied in SD card format which includes a Micro SD card.
- Dock-to-Dock Autorouting; Available on newer Raymarine, B&G, SIMRAD and Lowrance MFD chartplotters, Dock-to-Dock autorouting quickly calculates a detailed route even through narrow passages and channels, based on chart data and navigation aids
- Plotter, mobile and PC! On plotter, find the same presentation across a wide range manufacturers. On mobile and PC, just download one Navionics Boating app and select your region.
- Daily Updates; One year of free updates is included with your new Navionics+ chart, giving you unparalleled accuracy.
- SonarChart™ Live allows you to create new personal 1 ft/0.5 m HD bathymetry maps that display in real time while navigating. The feature can be displayed directly on the screen of compatible plotters, or on a mobile device within the Navionics Boating app when connected wirelessly to a sonar.
- Plotter Sync ; If you own a compatible plotter from Raymarine, you can use Plotter Sync to transfer routes and markers, upload sonar logs, download new areas and updates to your card, and activate a new Navionics+ card wirelessly by connecting an iPhone, iPad or Android with the Navionics Boating app to your plotter.
- Community Edits; local inputs added by millions of Navionics mobile and plotter users throughout the year.
Some older chartplotters are incompatible with Navionics+, while some can only display the nautical chart but not the other features such as SonarChart or Community Edits. Therefore it is important to check the compatibility table to insure your plotter is listed. The table is available here.
It is also vital you tell us the MAKE and MODEL of your chartplotter on ordering, so we can insure the correct format of chart is dispatched. Please do this on the text field to the right.
Simply choose your chart area from the drop down list on the right
Navionics+ Plus Small Area UK
- Brand: Navionics
- MPN: See options
- Model: Navionics+ Local
- Availability: In Stock
- Lead Time: 3-5 days
- Ex VAT:£110.00