Simrad S2016 Echosounder
The Simrad S2016 Echosounder combines a single-channel Broadband Sounder™ module with CHIRP technology, a 16-inch widescreen display and intuitive keypad-driven operation.
The integrated single-channel Broadband Sounder™ module with plug-and-play transducer port is compatible with Simrad and Airmar transducers equipped with blue 7-pin connectors. Adapters are available to allow easy and cost-effective retrofit of existing Simrad, Airmar, and other third-party transducers.
The S2016 also includes CHIRP technology which utilizes frequency-swept sonar pulses to deliver higher resolution, improved target separation and greater image clarity than traditional sonar at all depth ranges.
Heave compensation eliminates the vertical effects of wave action from sonar depth measurements, enhancing the accuracy and consistency of bottom tracking in rough conditions. This feature requires a compatible NMEA 2000®-connected satellite compass such as the Simrad HS60 or Simrad HS70 in order to provide real-time heave data. The White Line feature clearly separates the water column from the bottom with a high-contrast white line for enhanced bottom visibility, while White Marker allows any user-selected colour from the fish finder image to be replaced with high-contrast white to highlight specific sonar echoes corresponding to fish or other targets of interest. Colour Erase allows any selected colour to be blended into the background, eliminating unwanted noise or unimportant features from the display.
The S2016 is capable of recording sonar history to a full-sized SD memory card, which may be easily inserted and removed via a waterproof access hatch on the front panel. Recorded sonar logs may be used with the cloud-based Insight Genesis™ service to create custom fishing charts, or BioBase GIS software to create detailed aquatic bathymetric and vegetation maps for survey and research purposes.
Other devices may be networked via the S2016's Ethernet, HDMI, NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183® ports enabling additional functionality such as mirroring, waypoint marking and depth sharing with compatible devices.
- Dedicated echosounder with integrated single-channel Broadband Sounder™ module and CHIRP technology
- High depth penetration and ping speed
- Vertical heave compensation
- 16-inch 1366x768-pixel high-definition widescreen LCD
- HDMI output for mirrored secondary display
- High-brightness display ideal for outside installation
- See clearly with White Line, White Marker, and Colour Erase features
- Simple operation with 8 direct-access menu keys
- Bracket and flush mounting options (bracket included)
- Full-sized SD card slot for logs and software updates
- Sonar Log Recording " ciBioBase and Insight Genesis Compatible
- HDMI, Ethernet, NMEA0183 & NMEA2000 connectivity
In the Box
Simrad S2016, suncover, power cable, gimble mounting bracket & knobs
|Dimensions MM (LxHxD)||455.5(L) x 206.1(H) x 82.3(D) (mm)|
|Display||16-inch LED-backlit Colour TFT LCD|
|Screen Resolution||1366 x 768|
|Power Consumption||20 Watts|
|Supply Voltage||12-24 V DC|
|Frequency||CHIRP 28-38 kHz, 40-60 kHz, 85-145 kHz, 130-210kHz, Broadband 28kHz, 38kHz, 50kHz, 83kHz, 200kHz|
SIMRAD S2016 16" Fishfinder
- Brand: SIMRAD
- MPN: 000-12187-001
- Model: S2016 (Display Only)
- Availability: In Stock
- Lead Time: 3-5 days
- Ex VAT:£2,683.74