Simrad AP70 Autopilot
The AP70 Autopilot is made from ruggedized aluminium and features a 5-inch bonded sunlight viewable screen which can be flush or bracket mounted.
With a colour user interface and intuitive on screen graphics, the AP70 offers simple operation regardless of the installation requirements. The dedicated mode, command and turn keys along with the rotary knob provide quick and unmistakable selection of the required function.
Previous generations of Simrad autopilots were renowned for their work mode, this has been extended to the AP70 with multiple Work Modes. Additionally, multiple Nav and Auto modes are provided, enabling simple performance selection depending on your task. With the ability to store up to 3 individual scenario profiles, and self-learning software, this modular system makes installation and operation easy.
The Simrad autopilot series prides itself on flexibility and the ability to customise a solution to steer any vessel. The control unit can be used in isolation, as part of a multi-station system, or alongside a wide range of control units. The AP70 is compatible with the most comprehensive range of Simrad autopilot controllers and accessories such as rudder feedback units, computers and interface boxes, heading sensors etc. This unit stands out among the competition for its sheer versatility and the ability to meet the needs of a wide range of both leisure and commercial vessels.
Note; this Autopilot pack excludes a heading sensor. A heading sensor is an essential Autopilot component.
Note; this Autopilot pack excludes a drive unit. A drive unit is an essential Autopilot component.
- Cost effective advanced autopilot system
- Compatible with an extensive range of existing Simrad autopilot controllers and accessories
- 2 user configurable WORK profiles, customise parameters to suit individual vessel needs
- Designed by the world leaders in autopilot technology
- AP70 meets IMO approval standards, along with the majority of the building components so a full IMO-certified autopilot system can be built.
- Backed by the Simrad Advantage Service program which includes 7 years of worldwide product support
In the Box
Simrad AP70 Autopilot control, AC70 junction box, RF300 rudder feedback and NMEA2000 backbone starter kit
SIMRAD AP70 Autopilot pack (excludes heading sensor)
- Brand: SIMRAD
- MPN: 000-10577-001
- Model: AP70 pack (excludes heading sensor)
- Availability: In Stock
- Lead Time: 3-5 days
- Ex VAT:£2,020.83