SIMRAD Cruise-9 with 83/200kHz Skimmer Transducer - £90 CASH BACK OFFER AVAILABLE!
Simrad Cruise is the most intuitive, easy-to-use chartplotter available. Everything you need for simple and straightforward GPS navigation is right inside the box – sunlight viewable display, mounting bracket and a sonar transducer. Simrad Cruise can display charts, navigation and sonar in split-screen view, or separately in full screen. Rotary dial and keypad controls make navigating through menus, creating routes and accessing temperature, speed, depth readings and battery voltage effortless.
Simrad Cruise features intuitive menus, so you can quickly find the information you need, when you need it, and rotary dial and keypad controls make navigating from screen to screen effortless. Put away the instruction manual; with Simrad Cruise, you simply turn on your display and go!
Know where you are and where you are going! Choose from a wide range of enhanced charts from C-MAP® and Navionics®, and enjoy advanced features like C-MAP® Easy Routing for a true navigation experience.
See the details you want the way you want them! Simrad Cruise offers both full and split-screen views, so you can easily display the information you need. Plotting your course? Select full screen charts for a maximum view of your surroundings. Not sure what’s underneath you? Choose full screen sonar for a clear view of the bottom and automatic depth tracking. Want to see it all? Use the split-screen option for the perfect combination of chart and sonar data.
Simrad Cruise gives you access to the information you need for a safe and enjoyable time on the water. Depth readings, position, battery voltage and other critical boat information, can all be monitored on your screen for quick reference and situational awareness.
- Cruise confidently with simple menus plus easy-to-use rotary dial and keypad controls
- Pre-loaded worldwide basemap
- Supports a wide range of enhanced charts from C-MAP® and Navionics®
- Pre-selected split screens to keep important data in view
- Display depth, position, battery voltage and more
£90 CASH BACK ON THIS DISPLAY
- Purchase a qualifying Simrad, Lowrance or B&G between 01/09 and 31/10/2019 and submit your claim online before 15/12/2019
- Claims portal https://offers.navico.com/ will be open from the 1st October 2019
Manufacturer T’s & C’s
- This offer is only available to consumers who purchase a qualifying product from dealers within EMEA
- This offer is NOT valid in Norway, Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia or Lithuania
- This offer is limited to Lowrance Elite Ti2, Simrad Cruise, Simrad GO & B&G Vulcan in Finland
- Campaign runs from 1st of September till 31st of October – all claims must be received my 15th of December 2019
- Claims must be made within 28 days following purchase to close of campaign (15th December)
- Claims cannot be made until 28 days after purchase, and any claims made after 15/12/2019 will be declined
In the Box
SIMRAD Cruise-9 and Skimmer Transducer
|Maximum Depth Range @ 200kHz||Sonar Broadband Max Depth: 500ft (152m)|
|Supply Voltage||12 V DC (10-17 V DC)|
SIMRAD Cruise-9 with 83/200kHz Skimmer Transducer
- Brand: SIMRAD
- MPN: 000-15000-001
- Model: Cruise-9
- Availability: In Stock
- Lead Time: 3-5 days
- Ex VAT:£537.50