XL9 UK Chart (28XG)
The Navionics+ "NAV+28XG/UK" chart is designed with the UK skipper in mind.
The 28XG area covers;
- Germany (North West Coast only)
- France (North Coast only)
For an interactive view of the coverage, see here
Boat safer and savor every moment on the water! All-in-one max detailed cartography for marine and lakes makes Navionics+ the perfect choice for cruising, sailing and fishing.
Get the most accurate navigational data, an exclusive 0.5 m HD bathymetry map which is enhanced by boaters like you, and unique local content shared by Navionics app users.
Daily updates and advanced features are included for one year.
Supplied in SD card format which includes a Micro SD card.
- Dock-to-Dock Autorouting; Available on newer Raymarine, B&G, SIMRAD and Lowrance MFD chartplotters, Dock-to-Dock autorouting quickly calculates a detailed route even through narrow passages and channels, based on chart data and navigation aids
- Plotter, mobile and PC! On plotter, find the same presentation across a wide range manufacturers. On mobile and PC, just download one Navionics Boating app and select your region.
- Daily Updates; One year of free updates is included with your new Navionics+ chart, giving you unparalleled accuracy.
- SonarChart™ Live allows you to create new personal 1 ft/0.5 m HD bathymetry maps that display in real time while navigating. The feature can be displayed directly on the screen of compatible plotters, or on a mobile device within the Navionics Boating app when connected wirelessly to a sonar.
- Plotter Sync; If you own a compatible plotter from Raymarine, you can use Plotter Sync to transfer routes and markers, upload sonar logs, download new areas and updates to your card, and activate a new Navionics+ card wirelessly by connecting an iPhone, iPad or Android with the Navionics Boating app to your plotter.
- Community Edits; local inputs added by millions of Navionics mobile and plotter users throughout the year.
Some older chartplotters are incompatible with Navionics+, while some can only display the nautical chart but not the other features such as SonarChart or Community Edits. Therefore it is important to check the compatibility table to insure your plotter is listed. The table is available here.
It is also vital you tell us the MAKE and MODEL of your chartplotter on ordering, so we can insure the correct format of chart is dispatched. Please do this on the text field to the right. The XL9 chart will come on a minimum 4GB card, please ensure your plotter is able to read files of this size.
Navionics+ Plus XL9 UK and Ireland
- Brand: Navionics
- MPN: NAV+28XG/UK
- Model: NAV+28XG/UK
- Availability: In Stock
- Lead Time: 3-5 days
- Ex VAT:£170.83