Airmar DST810 Smart™ Multisensor
Depth, Speed-Through-Water, Water Temperature, Boat Attitude
With Plastic Housing
The Airmar CAST™ App connects directly to Airmar’s Bluetooth® enabled DST810 and DX900+ Smart™ Multisensors to enable direct calibration and configuration of the sensor. Airmar CAST connects using Bluetooth® Low Energy to your Multisensor and makes configuration simple with intuitive menus and guided calibration. View data from the sensor in digital or graphical format, quickly turn on or off NMEA 2000® PGNs, configure offsets and more.
The Airmar CAST App provides a consistent and reliable way to calibrate basic and heel-compensated speed-through-water with a step-by-step guided process. For advanced speed-through-water calibration, CAST allows you to manually enter data for up to four heel angles and up to ten speeds. Prior to CAST, this feature was only available on the market through expensive PC software.
All data configurations and calibrations are stored in the multisensor and delivered to the NMEA 2000 network.
The DST810 replaces the popular DST800 and will retrofit into existing NMEA2000 networks and P617V housings.
- 5 Hz speed output (5X per second) for visibly smoother speed-through-water reporting and faster data for better decision making
- Integrated attitude sensor for heel and trim benefits sailing and power boats
- Simple attitude calibration to correct for off-centre mounting
- Wireless connectivity to Airmar's CAST App has new user-friendly benefits:
- Calibrate the DST810 in a simple, intuitive way regardless of the instrument brand or model that is on board
- Conduct basic and advanced heel-compensated speed calibrations for improved speed-through-water outputs across the speed range
- Advanced Speed Calibration allows for manual speed entries for multiple heel angles and up to 10 speeds, formerly only possible through expensive PC software
- Enable and disable PGN’s and set offset and output rates
- DST810 stores configurations and delivers data to the NMEA 2000® network
- Depth, heel-corrected speed-through-water, heel and trim, and water temperature from one installed multisensor
- 5 Hz speed, depth, pitch and roll, and water temperature from one installed instrument
- Simple depth offsets and corrected speed-through-water via Airmar's CAST™ App
- Popular depth sensor for shallow water performance
|Weight||0.9 kg (2.0 lb|
Airmar DST810 Smart™ Multisensor P617V Plastic
- Brand: Airmar
- MPN: IDST810-002
- Model: DST810
- Availability: In Stock
- Lead Time: 1-2 weeks
- Ex VAT:£287.50