AMEC Cypho-101 AIS Receiver
(NEW OLD INVENTORY)
An AIS receiver is designed to receive safety and navigational data from vessels equipped with Class A or Class B AIS transponders. Having an AIS receiver is the easiest way to add on more safety to your vessel. The CYPHO-101 series is equipped with NMEA0183 which offers connection with major maritime equipments such as chartplotters and radars. Furthermore, IPX5 waterproof provides extra protection against challenging environment on the sea.
This unit has been professionally bench tested.
Note: An AIS antenna is required to complete this system
- Receive & monitor data of Class A & Class B AIS broadcast.
- Viewer program included with 2 viewing modes: Radar View and Alphanumeric View.
- Advanced collision avoidance system effectively enhanced the situational awareness.
- Fully corresponds to the IMO issued technical specification.
- Dual channel Receiver design.
- NMEA 0183 interface providing high compatibility with major AIS-ready navigation systems.
- VHF : Type M female (PL259)
In the Box
Camino-101 AIS receiver, GPS antenna, GPS mounting bracket, power cable & configuration software for PC. Excludes warranty
|Dimensions MM (LxHxD)||140 x 50 x 220|
|Supply Voltage||10vDC to 28vDC|
|Frequency||156.525 MHz - 162.025 MHz|
AMEC Cypho-101 AIS Receiver with GPS Antenna
- Brand: AMEC
- MPN: Cypho-101
- Model: Cypho-101
- Availability: In Stock
- Lead Time: 3-5 days
- Ex VAT:£100.00